Warmed Berries with Honey and Cheese
- 1 cup blueberries, divided
- 1 cup raspberries, divided
- 1 cup blackberries, divided
- 6 tablespoons mild honey
- 4 large basil leaves, torn
- 1 vanilla bean, halved lengthwise
- 2 cups 0% fat fromage blanc
- 6 small basil sprigs
Combine half of berries and honey in a small saucepan over low heat; cook 8 minutes or until slightly warmed, gently stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in basil leaves.
Scrape seeds from vanilla bean. Combine seeds and cheese in a small bowl, stirring well.
Spoon about 1/4 cup cheese mixture into each of 6 glasses or small bowls. Top each serving with about 1/4 cup warm berry mixture. Top each serving with 1/4 cup remaining fresh berries and a basil sprig. Serve immediately.
To learn more about this recipe, visit: