Ontario Honey Creations’ Honey Vinegars: Two Dressings That Will Impress!
Lets be healthy and spice up our salads with some interesting honey vinaigrettes. We at Ontario Honey Creations have 5 flavours of small batch honey vinegars to choose from to inspire your next meal. I personally recommend trying the honey apple cider vinaigrette on an arugula salad. But these versatile recopies can be put on any salad of your choice.
Ontario Honey Creations Honey Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 1 cup olive oil
- ⅔ cup Ontario Honey Creations Honey Raspberry Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Summer Blossom Honey
- A pinch of salt (to taste)
- Get a medium-sized mixing bowl and add liquid ingredients together.
- Add the honey and the desired amount of salt.
- Slowly stir until the vinaigrette is mixed. Put it in the fridge to marinade, or serve it right away!
Ontario Honey Creations Honey Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- 1 small shallot
- ⅔ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup Ontario Honey Creations Honey Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Mix liquids together and spoon in the dijon mustard.
- Finely dice your shallot and add it to the mixture.
- Add in salt and pepper to taste.
- Use a blender to mix the vinaigrette together. If not, a spoon works great, too!
These two vinaigrette recipes are fresh, versatile and packed with flavour. We at Ontario Honey Creations prides ourselves with delivering small batch, high quality products inspired by regional Ontario flavours. Send us your pictures and tag us on social media to prove to your in-laws that your dressing is impressing!